Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Sara 7 months


- At the beginning of the month Sara started sitting on her own and then just last week she started to officially scoot and move around on the floor. I don't know if I would call it crawling yet, but she is definitely pulling herself around. 

- She is eating solids regularly with us at every meal. She likes her baby purees ok, but really prefers to eat bits of our food. She really loves holding on to something and eating it herself (gerber crackers, french fries, crust.)

- She's still fighting the whole sleep through the night thing. I wake up with her at least 2 times a night, but Im still not quite ready to do the whole cry thing, so is what it is.

- She ditched her baby bath and sits up with Jaxon in the tub with a few inches of water. She loves splashing around and laughs really hard at Jaxon when he plays with her in there. 

- She took a bottle successfully last week, and I think she may be coming around (fingers crossed)

- She is wearing 12 month clothes and size 3 diapers

- She cut her first tooth on bottom last week! Jaxon didn't get teeth until almost 11 months and so I was really surprised when I felt her bite me and realized there was a little tooth there.

- She loves to be carried around or pushed around in her stroller. If she could be in the baby bjorn all day, I'm pretty sure she would love it, but my back cant handle that.

- She has started noticing her bows, ripping them off, and chewing them ( aghhh) 

She is a funny and content little girl. Every month I think "wow she has really grown up this month", but especially this month, because she hit so many milestones.


How can i even be mad abuot waking up early when she looks at me like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment