We are counting down. Counting down tests, until the semester is over (8). Counting down practices until I am done with the season (4). Counting down Sundays until Jaxon goes to nursery (3). Counting down days until we can go on a peaceful date without stress(13), and we are counting down weeks until we head out for our summer fun in California and Utah (3).
Here's whats been going on lately:
- It's the extra humid season and the bugs are out. How come nobody warned me about mosquitos in Texas? I took a few pictures of Jaxon before church today and after 10 minutes my hair had frizzed out and I had 5 mosquito bites on my legs..oh well, he sure is cute!
- Brad is surviving and almost done. Honestly, he doesn't have many updates other than surviving on less sleep than when Jaxon was born and studying his guts out. I know he is stressed and excited to be done. Not gonna lie when I say that the stress the last few weeks has made me a little crazy. I am proud of him for working so hard, but boy am I excited for a break.
|Brad text me when we were out one day and asked me to send a picture of his boy...|
Here he is ;)..Who doesn't love free samples?!
- Jaxon loves his friends. When I ask him if he wants to go play with his friends he gets really excited and grabs his shoes to go "bye bye." I'm honestly not too worried about nursery because whenever we go to a friends house he leaves me in the dust and just wants to play with new toys and people.
- I helped throw a shower for my good friend Kelsey. I was in charge of the food so I had fun making a cake and a few other snacks. Jaxon is only a couple months younger than her daughter Sammy and they are the cutest play mates! Kelsey has been an awesome friend since I moved here. We're both pretty laid back and feel no shame when we show up in basketball shorts and no make up on to play/ hang out at each others houses. Yep, pretty much a true friend! Her shower was so fun....a group of us stayed up late laughing and dancing. I looked around the room and thought.."Dang, I love these girls." I feel really lucky to have so many fun and close friendships in the short time we have been living here in SA.
- Jaxon's latest trick is performing animal noises. He's got quite a few down, but the favorite is a bunny rabbit. He just sniffs his nose and it is pretty cute. He also does bear, tiger, dinosaur (pretty much all the same thing) snake, monkey, cow, sheep, dog, duck, and bird.
|"Da-Da, Bye-Bye, Da-Da, By-bye"|