- Jaxon has started talking a lot more. One of his favorite words is "cool" haha. He adds it before lots of other words like:"cool hat," "cool truck," "cool apple" or he will ask for the "cool cereal, ma-ma" as opposed to the not cool cereal obviously ;)
He also answers "yep" to almost all questions...The other day he was running down the sidewalk and fell and started to cry and when I asked him if he was ok he answered "yep". sweet boy ;)
- He loves nursery and toddler school with his friends. He's having a hard time learning sharing, but he does love his friends and he gets excited whenever we are going to see them.
- Jaxon's loves anything that moves, especially cars! He loves cars, tractors, trucks, jeeps, and trains or "choo-choo" as he calls it. He got a new V-tech car set (G&G Theurer for his birthday) and will play for an hour sometimes by himself without being interrupted. That's another thing, he is really good at playing by himself. It makes me happy that he he's so imaginative and content on his own.
- He's not always perfect though and for those bad days/afternoons I am grateful for Netflix and more specifically Curious George. I dont know what it is about that little monkey, but Jax loves that show! LOVES...I've tried other shows but he always says "no ma-ma...Geeege" As far as kids shows go, I don't mind it, so George and I are good friends.
Height: 28 in
Weight: 26.5 lbs.
- Yeah, he's the average size of a 3.5 year old...big kid. We love that he's so big, but it has gotten him in trouble a few times. Other parents/ kids think he's older than he is and expect him to understand or act differently. He really is smart (for his age) but not as smart or understanding as a 3 1/2 year old...so I'm sorry angry mother of the child Jaxon pushed over at the library, he's just learning like all the other 1-2 year olds. I'm not saying its ok to push, he's just bigger so it looks worse, then when a small kid his same age pushes.
His Birthday was on a Sunday, but on Saturday we went and volunteered/worked on a church farm about an hour outside of SA. We had a great time as a family and Jaxon loved playing in the dirt and checking out all the big tractors. That night we had a little open house with lots of friends. Jaxon was very happy we finally let him eat the "cake" we had been keeping from him. He went wild and probably had like 6 cupcakes in an hour..haha crazy child, but it was his birthday party how could we say no?
Well thats a little update on our sweet little Jax! Brad and I had fun reminiscing on the day he was born. Even though it seems like yesterday he was a baby, a lot has happened. We've made lots of memories and grown together as a family. As this year has come and gone I am even more grateful for our child. We are beyond lucky to be parents and I love my little daily partner. Being a mom really is the best gig.
And I couldn't help but take lots of pictures..We LOVE you JAX!