- Brad has been gone extra studying for finals and I can't wait for the first semester to be over tomorrow!
- I have started running more and eating healthier in prep for Christmas break and a half marathon in February.
- Jaxon had his one year appointment. He weighs 27lbs (95%) and is 31in tall (90%). We have a big kid.
- Jaxon got shots and it was the worst yet (for me at least)! He was so good for the check up and when they gave him the shots he started to cry and just looked at me like I had totally betrayed him.
-We've been working on getting rid of bottles for Jaxon. It's been a rough week for both of us. Poor guy.
- I started coaching a 16's club team. All my girls are hard workers and say "yes mam'" whenever they talk to me. Texas sports are also real intense and there are at least 10 parents at every practice. It's a little stressful but I know what I'm doing and enjoy being back in the gym.
- Jaxons new favorite activity is the daily walk to the mailbox. He loves walking all the way there by himself and most importantly carrying the keys. He gets really mad of he doesn't get to carry the keys haha.
Here's some pics from life lately ..